1. We offer AUTHENTIC museum-quality preservation, not a secondary version improvising as such.
No sealed cardboard boxes here!
2. Our competitors in So Cal offer the same version charging 3X what we charge. They sell to the bride whose budget can range into the thousands. However, our brides are everyday consumers. We cater to you.
3. How do we get away with charging less? We maintain a low overhead, keeping our quality control our #1 concern. We have employees who've been with us for years. We keep our business in-house and simple, offering you a great product at a reasonable cost.
4. We are a small, family-owned business. Our goal is to change the way brides feel when investing into preservation. You should feel educated and confident with your experience, knowing your gown is in great hands.
5. We handle all our business locally. We do not ship your gown anywhere! Beware of companies who send your gown out of state to be processed.
6. We are a 5-STAR company! And we have worked hard to earn our reputation!
"Every bride should have the option of true museum quality packaging, without the herendous expense. It's my mission to deliver a top quality experience and the most science has to offer, for a reasonable expense and a successful outcome."
-Robin Gottlieb, CEO